Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Happy Six-Oh!

Well, it's hard to believe, but the previous post makes the 60th musing in this rambling tome that someone out there calls a Blog.

My entries have been becoming more regular and I find myself thinking about topics I'd like to write about, if I only had the time. In fact, it would be wonderful to make a living at wordsmithery.

Despite this, and despite the fact that there are certainly generic topics of interest, it's been more about what I think and feel rather than over-the-hedge chit-chat. Anyone can do that. Not just anyone can translate into little sets of curvy pixels the images and thoughts that wander through my spongy brain.

I must admit that I write mostly for mine own eyes. I read back through some of the more cogent entries and I'm genuinely entertained. Like eating my own cooking - tastes good to me! Apparently, I'm my own biggest fan.

Hey! Is Kurt Vonnegut dead yet?