Thursday, May 20, 2010

Oh, No, Mr. Bill!

Seems that the people at Scunci (sorry, I don't know how to create the required umlauts) apparently have a wicked sense of humor. On the top is a photo-image depiction of a 14 piece hair accessories gift set which I came across on Walmart's website, in their "Clearance" section. I wasn't doing anything other than idly browsing, mind you. It's not as if I'm running short on barrettes. Please note that this is the "Tiger Print" variety of hair accessories and is, in my opinion, like, Totally Eighties.

Below the first picture, there is an image of Mr. Bill. If you don't know who "he" is, then you are too young to be reading this blog anyway, so, scoot. If you might be a somewhat recent immigrant or were in jail or in a coma during the period between 1976 and around 1982, please see this link. And this one. Hahaha. Okay.

No comments: