Monday, January 21, 2008

Say What?


This Yob is murdering me. To top it off, "R" just said to me, and I know he didn't mean a bad thing, since he is a rather warm-hearted UberFurher, in his highly imitable broken Englishchen,"Oh, Aht. You did a good job mit der Juicy, ya? Now your work has made you free!"

I display a photo here for your consideration. Over the entrances to most Nazi concentration camps (and I've visited two) was this inscription, Arbeit Macht Frei. It means, Work Makes Freedom. Needless to say, something like six million Jews, two million Gypsies and other undesirables, along with about a half-million political prisoners. give or take a mil, never reaped that benefit of their hard work, unless you consider getting bar-b-que'd after a long day of starvation, forced labour, torture, disease and murder a reward and a "freedom." Hmm. Maybe they had a point. Maybe my relatives just heard what they wanted to hear. Silly Jews, freedom ist fur der Masterrrrace!!

These people seriously need some serious sensitivity training. I suggested he have a beer on me. Hey, if things had worked out differently, he might very well have literally been able to have a beer on me. eh? Ja, Ja, ist gut!!